is perfect for a romantic retreat.
is ideal for families with young children
Set in a lovely tropical garden setting, The Garden House is the oldest building on the estate dating from the 1800’s and offers two completely separate Argyll holiday homes.
The Garden House is a very secluded holiday property situated beyond the main house next to the walled garden. It was created from the only surviving wing of the original Killean House, most of which was destroyed by fire. In its original state, the upper floor housed the Billiard room and its highly decorated ceiling now forms part of one of two bright, spacious holiday apartments which have both been recently refurbished.
The property is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and woodland with pheasants, squirrels and rabbits frequently darting around the undergrowth. The adjoining walled garden is laid to lawn with seating and a climbing frame, complete with swings and slides – ideal for children to play safely. It is a short walk down the winding estate driveway to the coastal road (200yds) and the beach is just down the farm track from there (another 10 minute walk).